SBiE Brochure (2017)
Laboratory for Systems Biology and Bio-inspired Engineering
A system-level analysis and control of complex biological networks by combining mathematical modeling, computer simulation, and biological experiments to unravel the hidden logic of life and to eventually control the biological phenomena as we want.
- Reverse control of cancer and aging
- Computer simulation analysis for personalized therapy of cancer
- Analysis and control of biological networks
- Brain network control
Applying the knowledge obtained from the study of biological systems to engineering and pioneering engineering innovation using ideas inspired from systems biology.
- Design and implementation of self-repairing electrical circuits that can function as a living system
- Reconfigurable autonomous systems for dynamic routing and complex tasks
연구실 Brochure 는 첨부파일에서 다운받으실 수 있습니다.